How to Install and use Whatapp for PC ?
WhatsApp is the most famous& multi-platform messaging application which allows us to receive and send SMS with zero cost. It has one of largest active user of about 300 million & around 20 million in India alone. It can be used on any smartphone like iOS, Android, Asha platforms etc. But the question rises”What if we want to utilize it in PC?” .The answer is Yes!! We can easily install Whatsapp on PC & have the same fun, charm & excitement .
Whatsapp on PC
There are two methods of to use whatapp for personal Computer (PC) and desktop devices like laptop. In newer version you can Hide Last Seen in Whatspp.
With BlueStack & Without BlueStack
Here is the simplest procedure to be followed to get WhatsApp for PC with the use of BlueStack:
- Download BlueStack which is a free Windows App.
- After the Download is finished, Double Click on Downloaded File. Then Click Continue & Install sequentially.
- Now Download WhatsApp APK File.
- Double Click on the Downloaded WhatsApp APK file, Thus WhatsApp will be installed in your PC within few moments.
- Time to open BlueStacks in your PC and hence click on My Apps & then WhatsApp.
- After accepting the terms & conditions, type your mobile number in the field typing the Country Code as 91 for India.
- But it will try to verify the entered number as it will show “fail message”.
- So click on Call Me >> Thus you will receive an automatic call with a confirmation number, just enter that required code in the verification field.
Thus we will learn how to install WhatsApp for PC without the use of BlueStack.
Here we have an unofficial version of WhatsApp known as”Wassapp” particularly for Windows PC. It is much tinier in size and mostly doesn’t have any system requirement & devoid of virus.
Few steps to use whatsapp application for PC are as below:
- Download Wassapp for Windows
- Double click the download file & install it
- After the installation gets completed , Open Wassapp with the use of desktop shortcut
- Then enter your mobile number and password
- Click on Login if you are already having WhatsApp in your phone or Register if you don’t have an account
This is how the world wide mobile application can be evenly & smoothly used in laptops & PC. But in order to upload pictures there is a different mechanism too. Here is the glimpse of it.
Also read : Why Whatsapp is not working
How to upload pictures from PC on WhatsApp
- Creating an account on http://www.dropbox.com.
- Installation of the Dropbox in PC and download APK file.
- Putting the APK file in the Dropbox folder, then Login & surf to www.dropbox.com within YouWave.
- Thus any file is shared vice versa from the dropbox folder & we can enjoy the uploading of the pictures from PC to WhatsApp effectively.
Hope you will be happy with the tutorial to download and install Whatsapp for PC for free. If you are facing any issues then feel free to ask via comment form below. Our team will get back to you within few hours to help you.